Tottenham Hotspur and official catering partner Levy UK have revealed the wide range of food and drink outlets available throughout the new Tottenham Hotspur stadium.
The Club has designed the stadium’s food and drink experience around feedback from fans as it looks to embrace the local vibe and culture. From signature pies and street food style dishes to Europe’s longest bar, there will be something for everyone.
The Market Place, situated in the stadium’s South Stand, and the Touchline Grills, located throughout all stands, will serve a wide range of traditional fan favourites and dishes inspired by London’s vibrant street food scene.
The food options include:
- N17 Grill From burgers to steak sandwiches
- Linesman For classic fish and chips
- Chicken House For quality fried chicken
- Naan & Noodle For Asian street food
- Smashed Olive From pizza to loaded flatbreads
The Market Place will stay open two hours after the final whistle, with entertainment, making it the perfect destination to meet up with friends and family for a post-match drink or snack.
The new ‘high street pub style’ feature bars in the East and West Stands and the Tap Inns, situated in every stand, will see HEINEKEN, the Club’s official beer partner, serving its much-loved beer and cider products including Heineken, Amstel, Strongbow and Old Mout Cider. Local supplier Beavertown Brewery will also provide its range of craft beers throughout these outlets.
The feature bars include:
- The Goal Line Bar (South Stand, Level 1) At the rear of The Market Place in the South Stand, the 65 metre Goal Line Bar runs the entire length of the goal line. Serving a wide range of beers, wines, ciders and soft drinks, this will be the longest bar in Europe.
- The Shelf (East Stand, Level 1) The bricks in The Shelf have been salvaged from the East Stand of White Hart Lane whilst the metal work on the bar is inspired by the Archibald Leitch design from the old Shelf.
- The Dispensary (West Stand, Level 5) The Dispensary takes its name and design influence from the old Dispensary on the Tottenham High Road. The salvaged frontage of this building will be a feature of the Tottenham Experience.
- The White Hart (East Stand, Level 5) The White Hart pays tribute to the Club’s former home; with The Lane previously owned by Charrington’s Brewery, fans are sure to feel at home here.
Through the new Tottenham Hotspur app, to be released later this year, fans will be able to have full sight of all menu options, including dishes for those with dietary requirements. Later in the 2018/19 season, spectators will also be able to pre-order and collect food and drink through the app.
The new stadium will be a cashless venue. All payments at any food or drink outlet will need to be made using either a contactless card or via a mobile phone to help speed up service and reduce queuing times.